USAF Raydon in Suffolk was constructed in 1943 by the 833rd and 862nd Aviation Engineer Battalions. It was initially designed as a USAF Heavy Bomber station but was soon assigned to the Eighth Air Force and the 353rd Fighter group flying P-47 Thunderbolts and from 1944 P-51 Mustangs. During the war 357th, 358th and 359th Fighter Groups all operated from this Fighter base.
The industrial pendant lights were made by General Electric Company (in England) and are in a completely original untouched condition.
They were purchased from the actual Airfield so are a genuine piece of American Air Force history.
£150 each (combined purchase savings – 6 available)